Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Cleric question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Erhardt
United States
New Baltimore
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I'm using Kyra the cleric and I utilize her healing power, which forces me to forego my first exploration, I can use a "Blessing of the Gods" to explore my location afterwards. Correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Tan
Philippines
Quezon City
Metro Manila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MarkE13 wrote:
If I'm using Kyra the cleric and I utilize her healing power, which forces me to forego my first exploration, I can use a "Blessing of the Gods" to explore my location afterwards. Correct?

That works, yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MarkE13 wrote:
What part/wording of the rules or the card caused you to need confirmation that you could do so?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dillon Flaherty
United States
Severna Park
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
firedale2002 wrote:
MarkE13 wrote:
What part/wording of the rules or the card caused you to need confirmation that you could do so?

Personally, I think it's written clearly, but I'm also not at all surprised with a confirmation request. Nothing wrong with asking if you're unsure!

Especially until newer players get a grasp on each phase and the specificity of card effects, this is a pretty common question. An errata of "this does not end your turn" wouldn't hurt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls