Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Identity:
Exile: Streethawk (Creation and Control)

Total Cards: (45)

Event: (15)
3xDiesel (Core)
3xDirty Laundry (Creation and Control)
3xScavenge (Creation and Control)
3xSure Gamble (Core)
3xTest Run (Cyber Exodus)

Hardware: (11)
3xDeep Red (Mala Tempora) ■ ■ ■
3xClone Chip (Creation and Control)
3xR&D Interface (Future Proof)
2xPlascrete Carapace (What Lies Ahead)

Program: (16)
3xSelf-modifying Code (Creation and Control)
3xPawn (Opening Moves) ■ ■ ■
2xKnight (Mala Tempora) ■■ ■■
2xScheherazade (Second Thoughts) ■ ■
1xFemme Fatale (Core)
1xCyber-Cypher (Creation and Control)
1xDeus X (A Study in Static)
1xSharpshooter (True Colors)
1xTorch (Mala Tempora)
1xCorroder (Core) ■■

Resource: (3)
3xKati Jones (Humanity's Shadow)

Influence Values Totals -
Anarch: 14
Criminal: 1
Shaper: 51

Interactions
-With Deep Red and Scheherazade out, a Pawn hosted on ICE and a second Pawn in your heap, this is a prepetual draw/economy engine.
-Instant installing & hosting of Knights thanks to Deep Red and SMC/Clone Chip.
-Test Run/Scavenge a Femme/Torch. This is a single draw tnx to Exile's ability, and a double draw if you test Run from your heap.
Concerns
-If I have 3MU used up by non-Caissas, I can't install a SMC without losing something. Any way around it?
-Do you think I should replace Dirty Laundry with Daily Casts? Seeing as I don't have Desperado/Datasucker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spyros Gkiouzepas
Greece
THESSALONIKI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like the idea and have tried a lot of iterations to this but can't get it to work properly though Do you have any success?

My list, focused on better economy:

Boby F. Self exiled 4

Exile: Streethawk (Creation and Control)

Event (13)
1x Levy AR Lab Access (Creation and Control)
3x Quality Time (Humanity's Shadow)
3x Scavenge (Creation and Control)
3x Sure Gamble (Core Set)
3x Test Run (Cyber Exodus)

Hardware (8)
3x Clone Chip (Creation and Control)
3x Deep Red (Mala Tempora) •••
2x R&D Interface (Future Proof)

Resource (8)
2x Aesop's Pawnshop (Core Set)
2x Armitage Codebusting (Core Set)
3x Daily Casts (Creation and Control)
1x Same Old Thing (Creation and Control)

Icebreaker (8)
2x Cyber-Cypher (Creation and Control)
1x Deus X (A Study in Static)
1x Femme Fatale (Core Set)
1x Knight (Mala Tempora) ••
1x Sharpshooter (True Colors)
2x Snowball (Trace Amount)

Program (9)
3x Pawn (Opening Moves) •••
2x Rook (Opening Moves) ••••
2x Scheherazade (Second Thoughts) ••
2x Self-modifying Code (Creation and Control)

Deck built on NetrunnerDB.

Different economy, and I prefer snowball to corroder, for one more credit you can get past more barriers with greater efficiency. 2 rooks can destroy a server. For example install 2 rooks on R&D and either the corp pays dearly, or trash two pieces of ice. Since I have SMC and Clone Chips, Deus X and Sharpshooter are really almost all I need to break sentries. The only thing this deck lacks is more than six cards (test run/scavenge)to install from heap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How are you faring with Levy? I pondered it, but wouldn't it completely obliterate the Deep Red/Pawn/Scheherazade combo? It's also anti-synergetic with Exile in general, as you want card in your heap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Steiger
United States
Lakewood
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
kroen wrote:
How are you faring with Levy? I pondered it, but wouldn't it completely obliterate the Deep Red/Pawn/Scheherazade combo? It's also anti-synergetic with Exile in general, as you want card in your heap.

You want programs in your heap. You want all the actions & Clone chips in your deck/hand/play so that you can use them. It takes awhile to set up your combo for this deck, and you're going to be discarding a decent bit while you do so. Levy brings back all the stuff that you'll want to use again.

It doesn't hurt the combo too badly, since you'll likely have 2/3 Pawns installed when you use it. It means you'll need to draw or tutor for the 3rd, but that's not too tough to do when you've got back your 3 Test Runs & SMCs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spyros Gkiouzepas
Greece
THESSALONIKI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PlayroomEJS wrote:

It doesn't hurt the combo too badly, since you'll likely have 2/3 Pawns installed when you use it. It means you'll need to draw or tutor for the 3rd, but that's not too tough to do when you've got back your 3 Test Runs & SMCs.

That. I only use it if I have less than five cards in heap, and I try to use clone chips before. If you use it all your discarded economy assets, SMC and clone chips come back to use once more. I end up using it every other game.

But I. Can't. Make. The. Deck. Work. Properly!

I try to understand what am I missing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Angell
msg tools
the biggest problem with the deck is explaining the interactions between all the cards to your opponent and understanding them yourself. pawns are hopping all over the place, cards are being trashed and drawn, stuff is installed from a variety of places onto a variety of things and eventually i just got to the point of accepting everything on faith because it made my head hurt trying to follow it all.

the mistake i made when playing against this deck the first couple of times was not understanding the most dangerous caissa are the pawns. knowing this its a little easier to disrupt the engine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
mbmbmbmbmb
You're running some very expensive programs. Are you going to have enough economy for them?

Seems risky to basically depend on the Pawn Combo & Kati Jones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Angell
msg tools
xpiredsodapop wrote:
You're running some very expensive programs. Are you going to have enough economy for them?

Seems risky to basically depend on the Pawn Combo & Kati Jones.

if you are talking about the torch and femme they are usually test run onto scheherazade and then scavenged into play for keepsies. notice the double dip on exiles ability if you test run from the heap -> scavenge.

not a fun deck if you are jinteki. so much draw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
^pretty much this.

Can anyone help me out? I feel like I really need a 3rd Scheherazade because I want the combo to be more reliable without burning SMC on Scheherazade. I can see myself cutting the Corroder for that 3rd Scheherazade and using Snowball instead, but that leaves me with 1 influence which I have no idea what to do with.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryant Smith
United States
flag msg tools
Try 1x Stimhack. It synergizes well with SMC and clone chip.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jub4l Har30haw
msg tools
mbmbmb
Or just run with 14 influence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Redston
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ended up with Stimhack. Turns out it's pretty great in this deck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.