Subject: Missing Player Card rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
TIm Valliere
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Anyone else have issues with missing player cards?

Just purchased and received game through Amazon and it had two Soldier Cards; but no Cook Card.

Probably can re-create the substance of the Cook's abilities from the Rulebook; but need the Damage/Morale Arrows Line from the bottom of the Cook Card, which I do not see in the Rulebook. Each such line seems to differ for each role; so I cannot simply copy from another character.

Can someone provide that info? Thanks.

Otherwise,interesting game. Three two player plays: did not survive the first two times, we survived the third time but were not able to build the final column of the woodpile.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalinda Patton
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
pwedge wrote:
Anyone else have issues with missing player cards?

Just purchased and received game through Amazon and it had two Soldier Cards; but no Cook Card.

Probably can re-create the substance of the Cook's abilities from the Rulebook; but need the Damage/Morale Arrows Line from the bottom of the Cook Card, which I do not see in the Rulebook. Each such line seems to differ for each role; so I cannot simply copy from another character.

Can someone provide that info? Thanks.

Otherwise,interesting game. Three two player plays: did not survive the first two times, we survived the third time but were not able to build the final column of the woodpile.

Hello Tim,

You can send us an e-mail through the form on the "Contact us" page on our website and we will gladly send you a new Cook card!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hunnicutt
United States
Arden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Happykali wrote:

Hello Tim,

You can send us an e-mail through the form on the "Contact us" page on our website and we will gladly send you a new Cook card!

In the mean time, the hearts/morale track goes:

3 hearts, morale, 3 hearts, morale, 2 hearts, morale, 2 hearts, morale, 2 hearts, dead.

The determination powers are:

1) Grandma's Recipe: Discard 2 determination tokens to heal 2 wounds by eating 1 food.

2) Scrounger: Discard 2 determination tokens to re-roll any grey die.

3) Stone Soup: Discard 3 determination tokens to get 1 food.

4) Hooch discard 3 determination tokens to ignore 1 rain cloud or to change one snow cloud into a rain cloud.

Edit: And the Cook's special invention is the fireplace
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TIm Valliere
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks, Mike. Very helpful while I await Cook card from Z-Man. Thanks Kalinda for the quick response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TIm Valliere
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mb
Kalinda,
I received the missing Cook card from Z-man. Thanks for the quick response.
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls