Starship Catan: 3. Mission – The Diplomatic Station» Forums » General

Subject: Manufacturing markers/Crest tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Corina Cretu
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just printed everything and started sticking parts together when I realised I don't fully understand what goes with what. Do I stick the crests together (moon with moon, sun with sun) and the arrows with the red circles? Or do I put crests on the back of the arrows and respectively of the circles?
Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
South Lake Tahoe
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
corinaac2012 wrote:
I've just printed everything and started sticking parts together when I realised I don't fully understand what goes with what. Do I stick the crests together (moon with moon, sun with sun) and the arrows with the red circles? Or do I put crests on the back of the arrows and respectively of the circles?
Thank you!
Hello!

I know this is quite late, but it would appear based on the printing/gluing instructions to match the crest tokens and put the Arrows with the red circles. It is a bit confusing as the red circles do not match that which came with the base game...but I suppose that is a minor issue.

I have just come across the game after playing it a decade ago so I am looking forward to making these expansions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corina Cretu
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to answer! That's precisely what I assumed to be correct, but I wanted a second opinion meeple Although it's a minor detail that doesn't really affect game play, when you take the time to make something from scratch, you want to do it right!
I enjoyed making the scenarios, but haven't played them yet... Really need to push them up my priority list! Thank you for the reminder meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Asher
United States
South Lake Tahoe
flag msg tools
badge
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome! And if you take some photos of your work be sure to upload them.

Have you given thought to the red circles on the backs of the arrows?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls