Subject: European version Aurora, almost 2 years delay. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
My Top Games: Titans, Inis, Kemet, Adrenalin, Die Fürsten von Catan, Five Tribes, Kingdom Builder, Crokinole, Colt Express
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone any idea when it will be published?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Never?

I guess everyone interested in the game has already the English version. Also, why should I buy a localized version if all the expansion sets are only available in English? (And I consider the first expansion with the hidden goals "vital" to soften the kingmaker problem.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thornton
United States
Canby
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Piotr wrote:
Update #32 Project update

Hello,

Along with my best wishes for the New Year, I would like to post an update on the project's advancement.

After several fruitful meetings at this year's Spiel fair in Essen, I decided to have the print items made in Europe to reduce the transport costs as well as to cut down on the shipping time. However the plastic and wooden items will still be manufactured in China.

These items (colonies, rockets, ore and fuel) were supposed to arrive from China by mid-December, but the factory had an issue with their production. As soon as these items arrive, I will be able to schedule the release date.

As always, please feel free to send me an email at locworks@gmail.com if you have any queries.

After over a year's delay, I understand that your patience is running very thin. We are in this situation solely because of the mistakes I made. However Aurora will be released and I hope that the delay will not spoil your enjoyment of Tory Niemann's awesome cosmic game..

Kind regards,

Piotr Burzykowski

I only backed for the pink & grey dice, metal d6, sleeves, and Space Crane, but I am not holding my breath...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update #33 Delivery in June!

I've just received confirmation from my printer that the game will be ready in time for the Paris Est Ludique festival in June. Supporters who wish so will be able to pick up the game and bonuses at the festival. I'll send out a survey in May where you will be able to update your delivery address,

Thank you for your patience,

Piotr Burzykowski

(From Ulule: Aurora Project News)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls