2 Posts

Till Dawn» Forums » General

Subject: Awesome Game!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tytania tytania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play tested Til Dawn at Atlanta Game Fest and was completely blown away by the game. It was very fun, quick, and super-easy to play. I ended up playing the game about three more times before the end of the convention.

Til Dawn is a push-your-luck vampire game with alliances and blood sworn enemies. It is played in three rounds. Each player is given a character card with a favorite feeding ground; this gives you bonus blood. During the round (or night), each player draws a card hoping to get a feeding time card, which will give you 1-3 blood tokens.

When drawing a card, you could move the daylight token forward or back, run into a vampire slayer, or get attacked by the werewolf, which could cost you. You also have a special power each round that let's you help or hinder your fellow vampires, but be careful! Some vampires are known to hold grudges. They might come back to bite you!

The round ends when everyone decides that they have enough blood and turn in for the night, get slayed, or the sun comes up sooner than expected. If you are slain or the sun comes up before you get it into your coffin, you loose all of the blood tokens accumulated during that round. At the end of the third round, the person will the most blood tokens wins the game.

Awesome game!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Licata
United States
Nottingham
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really looking forward to it. Awesome art and I love the box. Game looks like so much fun. Can't wait to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls