Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmb
Just got my email from Paizo letting me know that Fortress of the Stone Giants will be shipping soon!! Woohoo!
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myke Fly
Germany
flag msg tools
PACG Playmat System with over 500 playmats
badge
Check out my free Premium PACG Playmats
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Chocran was the inventor of the warpdrive in star trek right?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myke Fly
Germany
flag msg tools
PACG Playmat System with over 500 playmats
badge
Check out my free Premium PACG Playmats
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Myfly wrote:
Chocran was the inventor of the warpdrive in star trek right?
Your father?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vladimir Nekvasil
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Actually, It is Zefram Cochrane.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmb
Yeah, but our family dropped the "e" after Zephram's great grandson invented time travel and stranded us in Victorian England.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Taylor
msg tools
Mine arrived yesterday, hope to be playing it tonight. Huzzah!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jsciv wrote:
Just got my email from Paizo letting me know that Fortress of the Stone Giants will be shipping soon!! Woohoo!

Huh, I already got mine on Tuesday, from BookDepository. Did they make a mistake and send it out early? Anywho: Valeros has a shiny pet dragon! :D
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
neuro researcher
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
A few retailers, including amazon, have mistakenly shipped it early. It's not supposed to ship until the 26th. I'm a subscriber and I just got my shipping notice yesterday, so I should receive it in about a week. Meanwhile, I'm bringing my second party through the end of Hook Mountain Massacre.

Gawain wrote:
jsciv wrote:
Just got my email from Paizo letting me know that Fortress of the Stone Giants will be shipping soon!! Woohoo!

Huh, I already got mine on Tuesday, from BookDepository. Did they make a mistake and send it out early? Anywho: Valeros has a shiny pet dragon!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls