Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
10 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game – Tantive IV Expansion Pack» Forums » General

Subject: Any idea on release date?? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
R S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I preordered with the Rebel Transport but that is holding up some other games.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stockdale
United States
Portland
Maine
flag msg tools
I sporadically review games...
badge
... It's a running kidney... Kidneys are kind of my profession...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Website says Q2. But who knows when they will actually come. We haven't even had the preview for this one yet. Hopefully before June we will have them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Pitsch
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hisst Ka wrote:
I preordered with the Rebel Transport but that is holding up some other games.

Website states that Epic ships, Wave 4 and Aces are Q2, April, May and June. Aces will hit soon, at least the Transport will hit, i hope, before June. The Tantive i have no clue maybe early Q3. Wave 4 will most likely hit Gen Con before full release.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

I should probably see if I can split that order then
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron D
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
Mercury is my dog's name.
badge
I like hats.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
pitsch911 wrote:
Hisst Ka wrote:
I preordered with the Rebel Transport but that is holding up some other games.

Website states that Epic ships, Wave 4 and Aces are Q2, April, May and June. Aces will hit soon, at least the Transport will hit, i hope, before June. The Tantive i have no clue maybe early Q3. Wave 4 will most likely hit Gen Con before full release.

The Imperial Aces are marked as Q1, not Q2. They will be this month or next. At least one website is saying Feb 28.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R S
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr Lucky wrote:
pitsch911 wrote:
Hisst Ka wrote:
I preordered with the Rebel Transport but that is holding up some other games.

Website states that Epic ships, Wave 4 and Aces are Q2, April, May and June. Aces will hit soon, at least the Transport will hit, i hope, before June. The Tantive i have no clue maybe early Q3. Wave 4 will most likely hit Gen Con before full release.

The Imperial Aces are marked as Q1, not Q2. They will be this month or next. At least one website is saying Feb 28.

I haven't ordered those yet, just the two "big ships". MM had them listed as February but if they will be later, I want my other stuff sooner
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron D
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
Mercury is my dog's name.
badge
I like hats.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
On FFG's Upcoming page, this just moved to "At the Printer".

Maybe it will be released around the same time as the Transport after all.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duane Stewart
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I know no one has any firm date for these releases, but does anyone have any idea how shipping of this might align with what is planned for Wave 4? I have this, the transport, and Imperial aces on preorder. I was thinking of adding Wave 4 to the preorder but would rather not have these big ships held while waiting for more little ones.

Any thoughts?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean Ouellet
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr Lucky wrote:
On FFG's Upcoming page, this just moved to "At the Printer".

Wouldn't it be "At the Painter"? Or is that the next step after printing :-)

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
May 23rd according to I think it was Funagain
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls