Subject: Spielbox Schedule? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chuck Reed
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
I'm BullTaco and I approved this message.
badge
Mess with the Bull.....
mbmbmbmb
When do they publish this? From what I read it is 7 times a year...is it on a Schedule? Jan , Mar , May , etc and a special sometime....

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.nostheide.de/webshop3/product_info.php?language=e...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Reed
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Mess with the Bull.....
mbmbmbmb
Not sure how that helps....??
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serena
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Die Printausgabe der spielbox erscheint seit 2009 7-mal im Jahr,
jeweils im Februar, April, Mai, August, Oktober, November und Dezember,
Abweichungen sind möglich.
That's what I found on their website. It's February, April, May, August, October, November and December. Variations are possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Smith
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In my experience, they publish it pretty irregularly! 7 times a year yes, but when exactly varies! I mean 7 per year is per se not fitting into the month system (12/7=?). From my point of view, they try to publish one of the issues with the first part of Essen impressions as soon as it is finished and they seem to try to provide a December issue for christmas. Apart from that, the rest is published during the rest of the year more or less evenly.

Also have a look at:
http://www.spielbox-shop.com/ Here it says: The English version is sent about two or three weeks after the German edition. spielbox is in its 33rd continuous year of publication and has been published by w. nostheide verlag since 1992. Currently, there are seven issues per year.

Years before, there were only 6 issues per year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serena
Germany
Düsseldorf
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
smithlucas wrote:
In my experience, they publish it pretty irregularly! 7 times a year yes, but when exactly varies! I mean 7 per year is per se not fitting into the month system (12/7=?). From my point of view, they try to publish one of the issues with the first part of Essen impressions as soon as it is finished and they seem to try to provide a December issue for christmas. Apart from that, the rest is published during the rest of the year more or less evenly.

Well, the October issue is the pre-Spiel one, which also has a higher print run than the other issues. November is the post-Spiel issue, than there is the 2nd post-Spiel or Christmas issue in December. February is post-Nürnberg/Spielwarenmesse. Not sure what to say of April/May/August.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Reed
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Mess with the Bull.....
mbmbmbmb
Thank you for your information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls