Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Dodge
United States
PACIFIC PALISADES
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received my Kickstarter copy a couple of days ago and just went through everything. I was a bit disappointed that there didn't seem to be a fixed Dreamer villain card. Has >Games said anything about a fixed version? I assume there won't be one, since this seemed to be the best time to send it out...

RJD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred Snertz
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm almost positive this is a dumb question but ... it is broken?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Blankstein
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is that there's nothing wrong with The Dreamer's regular cards. Her oversized villain card, however, doesn't quite match up (the damage she deals on her flipside is increased by 1 and only hits hero targets instead of non-villain targets).

I can see no reason why they would correct the oversized card for the Vengeance release. More likely the next time they update the oversized villain pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
grysqrl wrote:
I can see no reason why they would correct the oversized card for the Vengeance release. More likely the next time they update the oversized villain pack.
Which will hopefully see them turned sideways (i.e. landscape rotation), in order to have the full picture of the villain on the left, and all the info on the right.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yokiboy wrote:
grysqrl wrote:
Which will hopefully see them turned sideways (i.e. landscape rotation), in order to have the full picture of the villain on the left, and all the info on the right.

That iI'd buy.
But not a pack just to fix one card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lernout
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Other Oversized updates that >G are aware of and have in the future pipe:
-La Capitan (there is an error with her Advanced text)
-Matriarch (the latest printing of Rook City moved the "play another fowl" text from all birds to her character card to fix some timing issues.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn George
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Open your eyes...
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to mention we need oversized versions of the promo Spite and Gloomweaver cards that were released in December.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls