Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Bordelon
United States
Deerfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hi all,

I just got the master set (and love it and the game), but was surprised to find no insert in the box, and came to learn on bgg that the second edition of the master set had a smaller box and no insert. While I would have preferred the insert, I'm writing to see how people are storing their game WITHOUT the insert?

Do you store in the bags without sleeves? With sleeves in the bags? Rubber bands around the cards? Tuck boxes? Sleeved in tuck boxes?

How many can you fit into the new master set box?

Thanks for your help. Any pictures would be helpful as well.

I'm looking for a cheap and protective way to store all my factions in the master set without spending a lot

-Scott
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McGown
United States
Pittsburg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all of my factions sleeved and I have each individual faction in Ultra Pro Deck boxes in assorted colors matching the factions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
PoznaƄ
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
Second edition had this cardboard thingy in the box, but I've thrashed it.

Nothing sleeved, each faction in a bag, and then reinforcement cards also in the same bag, but with rubber band. The box can hold 4x3 card sets, so 12 factions makes the first layer and the remaining 4 (with significantly larger Mercenaries) are on top of that. Leaves plenty of space for board, dice, markers and other cards in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Reed
United States
Galloway
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I store everything in the master set box. I use tuck boxes if the deck came in one. I made clear boxes for the decks that didn't have one.

Pictures available here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/10897896#10897896
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have mine sleeved and stored in individual boxes. More details and a couple pics in this thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls