Florian Flumontanus
Germany
M√ľnchen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello everybody,
My group and I just finished our first campaign and i was wondering, if there are any (more) Quest like the last one, where the heroes "just" have to survive?? I was thinking about the Quest Vault but there are so many, so I wanted to ask you guys before the thing is, I being the Overlord got creamed during the ActII so the heroes asked for a more challenging Final...because the ActII final didn't feel epic at all...

So thanks for any advice!kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael Pigulla
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think that something like Myth's Slaughterfield variant would actually be quite fun with Descent. Just one largish dungeon with continuously spawning monsters of increasing difficulty, interrupted by a "village" phase where players can level up and purchase items... I like.

But short of that, a more climactic long dungeon crawl without those pesky objectives would be lovely.

Edit: I just realized you're form Munich as well and love Descent, Thunderstone and Wizard just like I do. We should meet up some time ;)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Gamenight 'co-op' variant feels like it might be more of a kill-everything style of play. We'll hear more details next month...

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joel siragher
United States
silver spring
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will just 'kill' to play a descent 2 scenario like that.

oh. maybe i shouldnt have said that

Im on board with a scenario like that as well.

+1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls