Josh Deason
msg tools
I can't find anything in the rule book stating that the zombies attack with a maximum of 8 dice, but is that rule just assumed to be present since thereare only 8 attack dice in the box. Seems weird to place that limit since a surrounded player who defends with no success could take more than that by double zombies on Night 2-4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aradraug
Czech Republic
Novy Jicin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zombies have no maximum attack dice (btw. survivors neither). 8 attack dice in the box are not the maximum dice anyone can use.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Juri
Germany
M√ľnchen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Meaning: if you are surrounded by a Horde of Double-Zombies you are quite dead...zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aradraug
Czech Republic
Novy Jicin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
randomnickname wrote:
Meaning: if you are surrounded by a Horde of Double-Zombies you are quite dead...zombie

Yup, that's right. And based on my gameplay experience - if you are surrounded by any zombies (double or single), you are dead.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Gracia
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Correction: Survivors do have a maximum die limit of "8". Its listed under the combat section of the rule book.

Zombies do not have a limit to the number of dice rolled, thus if you ever get surrounded your likely going to die. I have see people amazingly survive with 8 zombies around them.. but the odds are low.

Thanks
Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Deason
msg tools
Thanks for the clarification!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide