Germany
Siegen
NRW
flag msg tools
www.der-ringkrieg.de
badge
www.der-ringkrieg.de
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a quick thank you to Matagot Games for fast and very friendly support. My game was missing just one little piece (the black prestige point marker).

The German distributor directed me to Matagot themselves. A query to their support was answered immediately and I received the marker a few days later in the mail. Many thanks (specifically to Yann)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reed
Canada
Ancaster
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can only agree.

I had a similar experience and customer support was very friendly and quick.

Not to mention they make great games!

Thumbs up!

D.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Woo! Gonna get some
badge
44, that's me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had minor problems w/ several Matagot games (in my case the distribution was handled by Asmodee). They've always taken care of the problem w/ courtesy and alacrity. A-1 customer service all the way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jagz
United States
Rochester
NY
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here - had a couple broken pieces that were promptly replaced after contact. I'm a happy customer and will sing their praises to who will listen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soren Hedberg
Canada
Terrace
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also had a broken piece in my game. I contacted Matagot and they sent me a new piece in the mail. The bad news is that when I received the envelope, it had been torn in half and there was no piece in it. It was nice of Canada Post to put the torn, empty envelope in a plastic bag and still deliver it to me, though. :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantin Shug
msg tools
I had one exra white crewman, which is very good. Or is it supposed to be in every set?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also thanks for bringing out these wonderful, well-designed and graphical pleasing games!

/T
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls