Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Churchill
United States
Platte City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The event cards are divided into 2 groups, those with the book icon and adventure icon. So when I draw one with the adventure icon do I put the adventure token on that adventure deck...or do I only do that if it shows a second adventure icon under the icon heading. If this has been covered already, sorry.

P.S. This game is awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Top Adventure icon

If that Adventure deck is already covered, then you don't need to worry about adding a second one (since there isn't a second one).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Einmal ist keinmal
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
"I love beautiful melodies telling me terrible things."
mbmbmbmbmb
damageinc wrote:
The event cards are divided into 2 groups, those with the book icon and adventure icon. So when I draw one with the adventure icon do I put the adventure token on that adventure deck...or do I only do that if it shows a second adventure icon under the icon heading. If this has been covered already, sorry.

P.S. This game is awesome.
Every Adventure event card (not Book event) will cause the placement of the corresponding "?" token, unless that token is aleady on the board. (Notice there is only one of each token.) There is at least one Adveture card that causes the placement of more than one "?" Token (High Water, maybe?), but probably more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Churchill
United States
Platte City
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, thanks guys.

Thumb up