mbmbmbmbmb
Personal Experience with the game:
7 games

Bias based on winning:
Won 1

Bias based on owning:
None

Brief back story
As a penguin on a melting iceberg, make sure you eat enough for the swim back to mainland.

1000 meter view:
Each player has a certain number of penguin pieces and lays out the board of hexagonal tiles with 1 to 3 fish shown on them (don't lay the tiles too tightly placed if you have the room). In turn order, place a penguin onto a tile with a single fish (only one penguin per tile). Once all the penguins are out on your turn you can move a penguin in a straight line in one of six possible directions. You can stop your penguin at any point as long as there are a contiguous line of tiles and you can't go through other penguins. Take the tile from your start point. The board will start to disappear and the goal is to collect the most fish.

Liked:
- Nice pieces in a small box.

Didn't Like:
- It seems hard to come up with a good strategy, and random player moves can quickly curse you. The game is best with 3 and is fast, so no big concern.

What did I learn about playing well:
Try not to get trapped early.

Rating:
On BGG I gave it 6/10.

Real Verdict:
I argue with my wife that a ten rating scale is irrelevant for restaurants. I either won't go back, will go back, or want to go back.
Will go back.

Peter out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls