Gerald Robinson
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Jack of All Games
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to be visiting the UP in the next couple of weeks and haven't been up there in over a decade. Are there any game stores in the area other than something like Gamestop? Video games, board games, or card games it is all good
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Hillier
United States
Kettering
OH
flag msg tools
WDYPTW Podcast
badge
I am the wurst!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was up at Christmas and didn't see anything. THOOM games downtown was the place but recently closed. I have some friends still there and I'll follow up if they have anything to add.'

I'm also thinking of going up the weekend of March 1 to play some scrabble with my Mom.

Patrick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DC
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I know of nothing (any more) for boardgames. Thoom is sadly gone. There was some other downtown store which used to have a small number of games, but it seemed to be selling them off permanently last time I was there.

Are you looking to purchase games, or play? For playing, a much better bet would be to look things up at Northern.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Towers
United States
Marquette
Michigan
flag msg tools
I own a game store in Marquette called Taiga Games and I think we are exactly what you are looking for. We primarily sell board games and Magic: The Gathering, but we also have RPGs, Warhammer 40K, and comic books. We have tables set up and ready for playing as well as over 60 demo copies of board games for you to try. Check us out at 1015 North Third Street Suite C (in between the Cookie Jar and Jay's Tobacco) when you get here and at https://www.facebook.com/TaigaGames right now. Or you can always call us @ 906-273-1407. Hope to see you soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Robinson
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Jack of All Games
mbmbmbmbmb
TaigaGames wrote:
I own a game store in Marquette called Taiga Games and I think we are exactly what you are looking for. We primarily sell board games and Magic: The Gathering, but we also have RPGs, Warhammer 40K, and comic books. We have tables set up and ready for playing as well as over 60 demo copies of board games for you to try. Check us out at 1015 North Third Street Suite C (in between the Cookie Jar and Jay's Tobacco) when you get here and at https://www.facebook.com/TaigaGames right now. Or you can always call us @ 906-273-1407. Hope to see you soon.

Ah, splendid. Thank you! Hopefully things work out that I can swing by and check your store out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Izaik Babar
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
Do you guys have any warmachine products?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.