Subject: My First Win!!! 1-5 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
MechaBri Zilla
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So my orcs had their first win today! I used a list that Ronaldo helped me create.

Azhag
River Troll
Black Orc
Shaman
Arrer Boyz

Grimgor
River Troll
Black Orc
Shaman
Arrer Boyz

Eager Troops, Intimidate, Fists of Mork and Inspire.

My opponents were a High Elf ranged army built using the prebuilt regiments from the book. He used Alarielle and Tyrion, thinking his ranged attack would slow up my hordes. However the winds of Moria Hag blew against the elves as their rain of arrows fell amongst the rocks and trees the Orcs were using for cover. Azahg summoned forth the furious fist of Mork (or possibly Gork) to shatter the Elves blocks of archers while my trolls advanced under the cover of a rain of orc arrers and blasts of Green Magic from the WHAAAAAAAG!!!

In the end the Orcs ran every last one of those pink squishy elves off of the field of battle and built an idol of Gork (or possibly Mork) in the middle of the battlefield with the remains of the fallen and their own excrement.

I've left my Chaos army with my friend along with the spare command cards, so he can try his hand at army building. Next weeks rematch should be interesting.

devil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MGS
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Warhammer: Diskwars
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrat on the first of many wins!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel P
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Congratulations!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.