Popular Tags: [View All]
John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear all,

I am curious to know whether the attack from Temple of Light (ToL) will effectively remove the Guard counter of a creature if the creature is attack?

As far as I know, the attack from ToL is considered to be range and as such would not remove the Guard counter.

However, if considering the ToL is attacking an opponent Mage but there is another creature on the same zone with the Mage with Intercept ability who has a Guard counter. The question is must this creature with Intercept ability be targeted for attack by ToL or does ToL bypass Intercept as ToL does not specify whether its attack is range or melee (which I consider it as a special attack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you read Intercept description. You will see that it is the player who choose to either intercept or not. So you are not required to target a guard with a ranged attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Madd
United States
Statesboro
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The green arrow icon in the attack bar indicates that it is a ranged attack. It also lists the range as 0-2. All of the normal rules for ranged attacks apply, including those regarding intercept (which is different than a normal guard in that the defender may choose not to invoke it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zub3ri wrote:

The green arrow icon in the attack bar indicates that it is a ranged attack. It also lists the range as 0-2. All of the normal rules for ranged attacks apply, including those regarding intercept (which is different than a normal guard in that the defender may choose not to invoke it).

You are right. There is indeed a green arrow. I may have missed noticing it when my friend use Temple of Light against me. Thanks for the clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls