Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're spawning something that spawns more than one enemy, for example the Clone Reinforcements dashboard, does the paying for and placing of figures happen simultaneously or one at a time? The timing can be important due to interrupts. If it's one at a time, then one clone would be placed, a commando can interrupt and kill it, then the next clone could be placed in the same space. If it's simultaneously, then the second clone could not be placed in the first clone's space.

For reference, here's the text of Clone Reinforcements:

Quote:
For every two adrenaline you
spend for this ready cost,
spawn a clone at an enemy
passage tile.

As a follow up, if two different Dashboards are used to spawn, are these figures placed simultaneously or one at a time for interrupt purposes?

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henrik Schmidt
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
badge
Designer of Titans of Steel - www.titansofsteel.de
mbmbmbmbmb
FAQ ! FAQ ! FAQ !

My guess is simultaneously.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Cuesta
Ecuador
Guayaquil
Select One...
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll say its one interrupt per action and each dashboard ability counts as one action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
QuimeraEC wrote:
I'll say its one interrupt per action and each dashboard ability counts as one action.

I'm leaning this way...

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I'd say one interupt per spawning enemy as spawning counts as moved in regards to interupts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lines42 wrote:
Yes, I'd say one interupt per spawning enemy as spawning counts as moved in regards to interupts.

That's kind of why I was thinking you'd place one figure at a time. If it counts as moving, then it shouldn't happen simultaneously...

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Fredlund
Sweden
Veberöd
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At least you pay for them all at once but how you place them I don't know. We play that you put them all out at once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.