Hide
3 Posts

Zombicide» Forums » Rules

Subject: Building Barricades rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Bodner
msg tools
If the same survivor starts and finishes the same barricade, does he receive only 5 experience points? Shouldn't he be rewarded 10?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zombifan wrote:
If the same survivor starts and finishes the same barricade, does he receive only 5 experience points? Shouldn't he be rewarded 10?

Rules only state that all survivors who took part in the construction of the barricade earn 5 experience points.

I would rule that it would take a single survivor 2 turns to construct and they would only get 5 experience points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ranerdar wrote:
Zombifan wrote:

Rules only state that all survivors who took part in the construction of the barricade earn 5 experience points.

I would rule that it would take a single survivor 2 turns to construct and they would only get 5 experience points.

This would be my interpretation too, as you only get the experience once the barricade is complete, not at each step which would be needed to get 10 experience points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.