Hannu Uusitalo
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
I was thinking if following addition for 4.7.7 would be good:

"The player can end the move an area which contains opponent players, but the value of ball dice is increased by number of opponent players in that area. The move is not possible if the new value of the ball dice would be greater than six".

I think this would be useful for example in situation where you are alone with the ball next to the penalty area and there is only opponent's goal keeper in the penalty area.

Any comments?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Veretis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It would not be only a very useful addition, but also a mandatory one.

If I am not mistaken, with the current rules set, you can't move your player with the ball in the above example (the player alone with the ball next to the penalty area) and you can't pass to the penalty area either, if you don't have a player in an adjacent area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hannu Uusitalo
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
If you have a player with ball next to the penalty area you can choose penalty area as a target area. If you are alone in the area with ball you get +2 modifier from start area. If there are only the opponent's goal keeper in goal area you get -2 from target area. If you success to keep ball control you can immediately move the player to the penalty area.

The reason I was thinking about that rule change was to make previous procedure and advance bit faster. Anyway more testing is required, because I am not yet sure if that extra rule would actually improve the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.