Steve Kozlowski
United States
Hebron
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As the title says, I'm wondering if the Heroes of the Six Realms will be available at the retail level at some point, or if it is going to be a KS only item. Any word on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxim Istomin
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
For now it is not available at Retail and we do not now if it will be. May be it will be available at next KS campaign

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Kozlowski
United States
Hebron
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fantasyworld wrote:
For now it is not available at Retail and we do not now if it will be. May be it will be available at next KS campaign

Please make the Heroes pack available at the next KS if it won't be at retail. I would like more copies for myself, and my friends that missed the first KS would like to get some copies too. Plus it's just better for the game as a whole since players should be on equal footing when it comes to card access.

I know you are still getting things worked out for this existing campaign, but I was wondering when the next KS campaign is being planned to start?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Strickland
United States
Decatur
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Koz1120 wrote:

Please make the Heroes pack available at the next KS if it won't be at retail. I would like more copies for myself, and my friends that missed the first KS would like to get some copies too. Plus it's just better for the game as a whole since players should be on equal footing when it comes to card access.

Enthusiastically seconded. If it won't make retail, please add it to the new KS. I'm in for two or three copies myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls