Popular Tags: [View All]
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
mbmbmbmbmb
ARCHER - DANGERZONE

This is an eleven player game based on the animated television show, Archer. Rated R for language, sexual content, and bloody death scenes.

DATES:

Starts: Starts When Full (This will not start during the first week of Game 2000 or during the week of March 3, 2014.

Dusk: 12:00pm
Night Actions Due: 1:00pm
Dawn: No later than 2:00pm

This game has complete role reveals.

VICTORY CONDITIONS:

GOOD wins by eliminating Evil.
EVIL wins by achieving parity with Good.

ROLES:

Evil

Erosian Agent - 2 - They share a chat. Each night they choose another player in the game to kill.

Codename: Cupid - 1 - Each night can target a player in the game and learn whether they are an Archer, an Erosian Agent, or other. Wins with Erosian.(A Sorcerer that can become a Cultist) Receives a N0 Not Archer/Not Erosian view. If an Erosian Agent dies, Codename: Cupid promotes into the role, keeping their view power.

Good

Sterling Archer - 1 - Each night may target another player in the game. A d6 is rolled. If it’s a 1) Alignment View, 2) Role View, 3) Erosian/Not Erosian View, 4) Codename: Cupid/Not Codename: Cupid View, 5) Kill, and 6) Have sex with, thus giving the target a double valued vote the following day. Gets a random Not Odin N0. Cannot complete the same action on two consecutive nights, thus if he does an Alignment view on N1 and rolls the same on N2, I will reroll until a new action comes up.

Lana Kane - 1 - If Sterling Archer is targeted for the night kill and Lana Kane is alive, she dies in his place. (Personal Bodyguard)

Pam Poovey - 1 - If alone with an Erosian Agent at the end of the game, she wins for good. (Hunter)

Cyril Figgins - 1 - At the start of the game will receive the name of a randomly selected good player.

Mallory Archer - 1 - Villager with no special powers. If viewed by Codename: Cupid, will come back as Archer.

Cheryl Tunt - 1 - Villager with no special powers.

Dr. Krieger - 1 - Villager with no special powers. If viewed by Archer will get the following results based on view: 1) Evil, 2) Erosian Agent, 3) Erosian, 4) Not Codename: Cupid, even if promoted.

Ray Gillette - 1 - Villager with no special powers.

NIGHT ACTION ORDER

Erosian Agent Kill
Sterling Archer being awesome
Codename: Cupid View

OTHER NOTES

There could be hidden roles, powers, Victory Conditions, and rules in the game. There may be rules, roles, or powers that are hidden that may break posted rules. Understand that I may answer “I will not answer that” to many questions.

This is meant to be a fun game. Enjoy it.

I appreciate aggressive play, however, if you step over the line (and it’s my line) then you will be warned. If you continue the behaviour, you will no longer be welcome to play in my game. If this happens in more than one game I run, you will no longer be welcome in my games.

Respect your other players. Don’t make it personal.

I expect you to post several times a day. If you can’t commit to that, then please do not sign up for the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Archer - Dangerzone, Starts when full - 0/11
Player List According to Cassandra:
redshark92

1 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1122...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Archer - Dangerzone, Starts when full - 0/11
“What do you mean “a masquerade ball”, Mallory?” Lana asked.

“Exactly what it sounds like, Lana. It’s a ball where people dress up.” She answered pouring herself another drink.

“Let me get this straight-”

“With me in the room, you have no choice but to be straight.” quipped Archer and he gulped down his scotch on the rocks.

“Shut up. Mallory, let me get this straight… The terrorist group known as the Erosian Empire have threatened to kill some Spanish Princess at a masquerade ball and you expect us to stop it when every. single. person. will be in costume?” Lana had trouble keeping her voice low.

“Yes dear, is there a problem?”

“Aside from not seeing anyone’s face?”

“Well, I have all the faith in the world in you and Sterling dear-” Mallory explained.

“Sterling is going too?” Lana turned to Sterling.

“As your hus-” Archer grinned.

“Nope! Nope, nope, nope, nope!” Lana threw her hands up.

“But dear, it’s a Valentine’s Dance, you need to have a partner.” Mallory explained.

“Lana.” Archer said trying to get her attention.

“Then let me take Ray.”

“Lana.” Archer tried again.

“No, he can’t play it straight.” Mallory looked disgusted.

“Neither can you, Lana. Remember on Cyril’s desk? You were wetter than a sponge in a tub!” Pam shouted from outside the office, sniffing her fingers.

“Lana!” Archer tried again.

“Lana, you’ll get there two days ahead of the ball, be able to meet most of the guests invited to the ball and have Bilbo hook up whatever security you need. I have you both booked into a nice cozy room-” Mallory was interrupted.

“Nope!” Lana said shaking her head.

“LANA!”

“Jesus, what Archer?”

“Danger zone!”
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont