Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick South
United States
Scottsburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just learned about the game today and backed it tonight. Very excited about this because I've been wanting a quick football game to supplement my longer games like Statis Pro or Second Season. Really hope it gets the last 2K it needs for funding.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie H
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sorry about that, Chief
mbmbmbmbmb
There was a surge in pledges on Wed-Thu, so it looks like a sure thing to be funded now. And about $2k of the pledges are at levels that don't include the card game (Mogul download-only tiers), so take that as you will,

It's an odd niche - a 15 minute, stats-based card game that doesn't generate any stats. But the Mogul guys have created their own niche before. I like the idea, and I'm eager to get my hands on it, but I don't think it'll hit the table that often against boardgamers. If I were in fantasy sports leagues, I'd probably find more willing opponents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick South
United States
Scottsburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tend to agree. I'll be experimenting with some solitaire rules for sure, and I'm hoping my son will dive into a few games here and there as well. It's definitely not something my usual gaming group would get into, but that's okay. I'm a sucker for football games and card games so this one just made sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls