Subject: Where to get a replacement for a lost card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnny Vinyl
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
I seem to have lost one of my Unstoppable Hulk cards somewhere along the way. I'm stilllooking around my plave to see if it snuck under a couch or something, but if I don't find it, is there a place I can buy that single card?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darth Ed
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe it was missing from your box when you got it. It happens sometime. How long ago did you buy your game? If it was within the last 3 months and you still have your receipt, contact Upper Deck QA:

http://www.upperdeck.com/customer-care/Legendary_Deck_Buildi...

Cards can stick together though or stick to a divider or slip between the insert and the box, so I'd recommend completely emptying your box and looking through each and every card and divider.

If you still can't find it and you can't get a replacement, get a scan of the missing card or Google for images of it and print it out. Then slide the print-out into a sleeve in front of a proxy card. Sleeving your cards is recommended anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Brouwer
msg tools
Just send an email to QA@upperdeck.com and tell them what card you need replaced. I had a similar situation where I misplaced a Loki tactics card, and they replaced it within a few weeks of my initial contact, free of charge.

Their website says that the request has to be within 90 days of purchase, but I told them that I was outside of that window and they didn't seem to mind. They have a phone number you can call as well, but I would recommend emailing them unless you like listening to hold music.

I hope you can get what you need!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope they come through for you, man...

They were not helpful, in my experiences, when it came to lost/damaged cards.

I very respectfully and honestly explained to them that my young son had accidentally ruined one of my starting card sets (one of the player's starting cards) with juice. I was honest and made sure they knew this was my fault, but that my game would only be playable by four, going forward...was there something I could do to get these replaced?

They answered with a curt 'No'. No real explanation or care...for customer service, I was completely unimpressed.

Now, I fully understand this is a different scenario. You are only asking for one card...whereas I needed 12 of them, lol. But, still...to help a loyal customer out, who will be buying future expansions and such...you would think it would be an appropriate investment on their part.

Alas! My Legendary game can handle only four players now! Pah!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.