Plaid Dragon
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! Nice.

If that Ifrit Sultan comes out early there's going to be a lot of beat-up/equipmentless characters roaming around.

Regardless... I can't wait. This looks like a really cool xpac!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that it says "same Region", so those on the Middle (assuming Sultan is drawn on the Outer) ignore it. Also, might be a time to think about an excursion into the Highlands/City for a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You are right Dam!

Can't wait for this expansion and the spreading of the flames. I am particularly excited about the Terrain Cards and think this is going to be one of the best new additions to the Talisman world in a while.

Not to mention the new characters who so far look fantastic.

Roll on March...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plaid Dragon
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't see it in great detail given the pic is small but the artwork/design of the Jin Blooded character looks freaking awesome.

There are four minis pictured so it's a good guess there are four with this xpac. I was hoping for more but at least it's not 3 like blood moon. More characters = More happiness!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Lincoln
Italy
flag msg tools
I am new to Talisman and wanted to know if you can play with 2 expansions at the same time (ie Reaper and firelands) or it doesn't work that way. Sorry if it's off topic but couldn't find an appropriate place to post.

Cheers,

Rainman

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mb
You can play as many expansions as you want but everytime you do it adds more rules but other then that it runs just fine with multiple expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plaid Dragon
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rainman8 wrote:
I am new to Talisman and wanted to know if you can play with 2 expansions at the same time (ie Reaper and firelands) or it doesn't work that way.

Adding in expansions is fine. Other than Dragon, none seriously change the rules in a way that clutters up the game. When we play, we'll include every expansion except Dragon and it runs just fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here. We use all expansions except Dragon and have no issues and lots of fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loose Cannon
United States
Ypsilanti
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is how we use the Dragon Expansion.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1140110/all-expansions-s...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls