Popular Tags: [View All]
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought this game and noticed that in my box there are 88 building blocks (instead of 90). Can this affect gameplay? Has it ever happened to anyone to run out of blocks during a game?

Is there a possibility that Z-MAN Games could send a replacement outside of the USA? I live in Italy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalinda Patton
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
GabrielGeek wrote:
I recently bought this game and noticed that in my box there are 88 building blocks (instead of 90). Can this affect gameplay? Has it ever happened to anyone to run out of blocks during a game?

Is there a possibility that Z-MAN Games could send a replacement outside of the USA? I live in Italy

Hello Gabrielle,

There is no problem to ship internationally!

We still have certain replacement parts for Skyline 3000 left in stock. But not everything.
Please fill out the form on the "Contact us" page on our website and tell us exactly which building blocks you are missing (you can take a look at the reference sheet in the rules to know what's missing ) and the parts department will check if we still have those in stock. Hopefully we do
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happykali wrote:

Hello Gabrielle,

There is no problem to ship internationally!

We still have certain replacement parts for Skyline 3000 left in stock. But not everything.
Please fill out the form on the "Contact us" page on our website and tell us exactly which building blocks you are missing (you can take a look at the reference sheet in the rules to know what's missing ) and the parts department will check if we still have those in stock. Hopefully we do
Thank you very much for your answer, Kalinda. Unfortunately, Skyline 3000 is not included in the list of game titles on the contact form, so it is not possible to submit the request. Is there another way?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kalinda Patton
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Just select any title, but make the first information you put in the "Question/comments/issues" section is that you are missing parts for Skyline 3000, not "whatever game you click"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happykali wrote:
Just select any title, but make the first information you put in the "Question/comments/issues" section is that you are missing parts for Skyline 3000, not "whatever game you click"
Thank you again! I submitted a request the way you suggested. Fingers crossed

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriele Pezzato
Italy
Padova
PD
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank to Kalinda's help and to the nice Z-MAN Games customer service I now have received the missing pieces! Great support!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Robinson
England
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Z-man a couple of days back because I was missing all the curved orange roofs. I hope they will reply positively.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Robinson
England
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh well. I got a reply back , but there's no remaining spares cry On the bright side, the curved roofs appear to be chords cut from 3/4" dowel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls