Castle Panic» Forums » General

Subject: Fireside games has top quality customer service rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shoosh shoo
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Recently purchased CP and WT expansion. My copy of WT had some defective tokens which had these half moon impressions in them. Not only did Kris from customer service send replacements...i was also sent the promo items for this game. I recommend people check their games out if you are curious. I think their products are great and customer service is amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Dove
United States
Las Animas
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a cracked board and got similar amazing service. Top Notch guys!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Agree 100%. Upon opening a new in shrink copy of the Wizard's Tower for Castle Panic, I was missing the dragon token. I emailed, got a prompt response, and received not only the token, but each of the 3 promos released for the game as well. It was a pleasant surprise when I received the padded envelope in the male.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D F Visker
Netherlands
Rijen
Noord Brabant
flag msg tools
Amicis Inimicis Promptus
mbmbmbmb
I also have very good experience with their customer service.

And Castle Panic is one of my favorites.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Totally agree. I live in the UK and contacted Kris McCardel due to a missing token. Within 1 week the replacement token came through the letter box in a padded envelope, but also enclosed were the additional 'promo' expansions together with 'bullet' bookmark for Dead Panic and 'Instant Gratification' token for Munchkin Panic. This service is literally world class!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls