Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shred Head
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm really liking your inhuman set. If the set I just had printed comes out looking good, these will be next in line.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Faciane
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Shredhead wrote:
I'm really liking your inhuman set. If the set I just had printed comes out looking good, these will be next in line.
Thanks! Still refining them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
PLAYFUL PUP
A bit too good.

Nightcrawler's Bamf is:

Cost 3
Recruit 2
Teleport

If you downgrade the card by 1 to cost 2/recruit 1, yours will still have the added bonus of drawing a card and teleporting something else other than this card. Shouldn't beat Nightcrawler at his game.

FIERCE AMBUSH
There's a cool effect here in that it rewards you for teleporting a bunch of cards and then using them but it's a better card than Nightcrawler's Blend into Shadows:

4 cost, 2 recruit, Teleport
downgraded, it would be 3 cost, 1 recruit, Teleport and yours beats it with a Teleport keyword boost that Lockjaw has in spades (9/14).

ROYAL LOYALTY
Cool effect but I think you need to tone down the ratio because there are very, very few cards that allow you to recover a card from the discard pile, since that has the potential of reusing a Rare back-to-back. The designers wants you to thin your deck not to find a way to bring back a card via anything else but shuffling. However, if this had no recruit value and still had a trigger, then it may a balanced uncommon. Don't know for sure.

MEET MY FRIENDS
I think the draw three cards is unnecessary because that's something Iron Man's Rare does and is the only thing it does:

7 cost, draw two cards. (Tech): Draw two more cards.

Teleporting a rare or uncommon from HQ is cool enough, random enough and has the thematic surprise factor. Consider just using that effect but removing the teleport keyword, because, what would prevent any player from obtaining this card and teleporting it every single turn until a rare arrives at HQ, effectively getting it for free, probably before any other player.

CONCLUSION
Some cool stuff here, but balancing is needed. If you balance it, this could be a very fun character to play as.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls