Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo Pinosio
Italy
Venice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I'm reattempting the 2nd WWII mission after a failed 1st attempt.

After performig all the steps of rule 11.1 there are 3 german packages on the map waiting for my men.

Do I have to place VOF/PDF for all the units ( both US and german ) before starting the turn sequence ?

Thanks

Paolo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Hull
United States
Stafford
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
pinoz64 wrote:
Hi all,

After performig all the steps of rule 11.1 there are 3 german packages on the map waiting for my men.

Do I have to place VOF/PDF for all the units ( both US and german ) before starting the turn sequence ?

Thanks

Paolo

The open fire rule would kick in immediately at the onset of turn 1, so yes you should place them at the start.

Thanks and good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Pinosio
Italy
Venice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
benhull wrote:
pinoz64 wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks

Paolo

The open fire rule would kick in immediately at the onset of turn 1, so yes you should place them at the start.

Thanks and good luck!

Ben, thank you!
Your game is really addictive, the more I play it the more I love it.

Paolo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.