Rob Rios
United States
Long Valley
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clearing off my shelves to make room for new games, better for these games to get played than collect dust.

Here is what I have for trade:

1 Age of Conan - (2009) New in shrink wrap.
2 Battleball - (2003) Got this used, box has obvious shelf wear but all the minis and pieces and in very good condition.
3 Catan Card Game - (1996) Still in shrink wrap.
4 Duel In The Dark - Still in shrink wrap.
5 EarthOpoly - (2008) Used, contents in very good condition.
7 Knights of Charlemagne - (1995) Still in shrink wrap.
8 Lord of the Rings - (2000) Box shows shelf wear and a split corner. This game was well loved and played. Contents are otherwise in very good condition.
9 Mage Storm - (2010) Still in shrink wrap.
10 Power Struggle - (2009) Still in shrink wrap.
11 Race For The Galaxy - (2007) Box has obvious shelf wear, cards are in very good condition. This is another one I wish my wife would have liked but she just didn't like it.
12 Galaxy Trucker and the Big Expansion (2007) - Expansion has been merged with the main game. Components are in very good condition. This is another one that I thought my wife would enjoy, no luck there.
13 Pandemic (2008) - Game is in excellent condition, cards have been sleeved. I have the first edition.
14 Forbidden Island (2010) - Played once, excellent condition.
15 Horus Heresy (2010) - Great game, but my wife will not play it. Still in shrink.

Top of my wishlist:

Pathfinder Adventure card game
Mice and Mystics
Core Worlds
Carcassonne - Either the 10 year special edition or one of the big boxes.
War of the Ring - Lords of Middle Earth Expansion
Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar
Chaos in the Old World
Quarriors - Quarmaggedon expansion

I will consider any reasonable trade offer. Most of the games I play are either with my wife or one of my friends, check out my collection if you have a game you think I might like, I'd also be interested in Lego sets.If you see something you like, make me an offer. We'll work out the details.

Thanks for checking this out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls