Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jennifer Hanses
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I'm looking for an idea of the price on the original promo set. I never play this game, and never bought any of the expansions.

I have the insert fold out paper board with the History Channel logo on it. One side is the battlefield, the other is the rules and the statement that the game will be out soon on March 15th, 2005. I suspect the promo may have been 2004 since that's the copyright for the artwork (the piece used for the general Anachronism entry on BoardgameGeek), but I'm not certain. The promotional board is in fair condition (foxed on the folds, paper has aged some, but no tears or spills or anything).

The cards are in Mint/Near Mint condition. They were printed on thick paper with shiny elements (I hesitate to say foil since I don't think they were intended to be foils). There's both historical figures and 4 support cards for each of them (for a total of 10 cards).

I apologize if this ends up being a double post. I tried to submit earlier and the board seemed to eat my post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mostly just of value to established players who use them to get people interested in the game. Entire sets of the cards can be purchased for under $20.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Hanses
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the response.

Thumb up