Popular Tags: [View All]
Christy
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only have four vengeance tokens for Eligor. In typical two-player gameplay, how often does he use all five? I'm wondering if it's worth getting a replacement.

Also, on the World of Indines site, I noticed that Eligor can use up to seven vengeance tokens in EX and Almighty modes. So does that mean I'm actually missing three vengeance tokens, and not just one?

Thanks to those who have posted in other threads about "missing," "extra," or differently-labeled tokens. This is really useful info, and it has helped me avoid pestering folks with a million questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i believe he only comes with 5 tokens, i would love an upgrade that gave characters the extra tokens for ther EX abilities and such.

anyways i would say get a replacement. he actually uses all 5 quite a bit as he gains 1 for every point of damage so he hits max quite a bit. he even gets bonuses for having 5 sometimes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alison Mandible
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the 'national seal' tokens (one for each nation of Indines, with the same seals on them as the life counter dials have) are meant to be for EX and Almighty characters. The characters generally have just enough tokens to play the standard version.

(I haven't played Eligor much, so I don't know how often he gets 5 tokens, but I suspect it's frequent.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Witte
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just pick any five round tokens from the pool. Works fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Currie
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
Dignity. Always dignity!
mbmbmbmbmb
He only comes with 5, and he does hit 5 pretty frequently, but as said above, the round nation tokens are meant as replacements/for EX/Almighty abilities when you don't have enough.

So it's up to you whether you want to order a replacement or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the feedback, everyone. I appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anon Y. Mous
msg tools
mbmb
I would go so far as to say that if you aren't hitting 5 frequently, you're playing him wrong. At 5 tokens, you can threaten +5 power from Martial, making the opponent absolutely terrified to hit you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls