Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They are currently MIA here in Canada. There are no Kati Jones on ebay. Someone in a facebook group asked FFG and Lion Rampant (Canada distributor) about it and lion told him that because of Chinese New Year, FFG didn't receive the kits yet. It just doesn't make any sense since Chinese New Year starts January 31st and the kits should have been made and ready in time for February. I also thought they were printed using FFG Print-On-Demand facilities, are they in china?

I am a TO for two store championship, the first one being February 22nd. I am kinda worried and annoyed that the kits have not arrived yet. I will probably have to send out the prizes after the tournament since rescheduling is not really an option.

No doubt that I won't schedule any more events without having the actual prizes in hand...FFG can't be trusted to deliver. And they are requesting to run those tournament in february or march...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My store got their kit two weeks ago in Columbus, Ohio. I'd contact FFG asap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Aitken
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
LR screwed up some of the league kits too. They just never arrived in London Ontario, even though we ordered them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Espinosa
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Even though one of our store championships isn't until next month in Vegas, the shop has already received it and let 2 of us take a peek at it. Can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derrick Billings
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ours is in, I've gotten a look at it. Kati is lovely, Wotan is GORGEOUS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like it's a Lion problem not an FFG problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Wilson
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not only are they in, but most US retailers have theirs already. I competed in a Store Championship event last weekend here in MI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dstinct wrote:
LR screwed up some of the league kits too. They just never arrived in London Ontario, even though we ordered them.

Yeah, that was season 2. Season 3 was fine tho.

Thanks for the answers guys. Obviously there is an issue somewhere between FFG and Lion. Is FFG just not sending them to Lion? Did lion screw up the order again? Let's hope we receive them next week...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grimwalker wrote:

Pictures please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Frisk
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
MIND|GAMES
mbmbmbmbmb
Thommy8 wrote:
Grimwalker wrote:

Pictures please?

Seriously - i'm still waiting to see this Kati art!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arto H
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kati Jones picture
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aHein wrote:

Yeah that's how I know the kit got to NZ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Helms
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
The store I attend in Copenhagen got their four kits a long time ago. Did Canada get shafted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which one is there more of in the kit? Kati or Wotan? I assume one is for participation and one is for winner(s)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thommy8 wrote:
Which one is there more of in the kit? Kati or Wotan? I assume one is for participation and one is for winner(s)?

Kit info

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4472#ki...

Just Kati as a card from that description.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Keys
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Interrupt.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vuud wrote:
Dstinct wrote:

Yeah, that was season 2. Season 3 was fine tho.

Thanks for the answers guys. Obviously there is an issue somewhere between FFG and Lion. Is FFG just not sending them to Lion? Did lion screw up the order again? Let's hope we receive them next week...

We're in the same boat, just waiting and hoping. Lion Rampant told us we were getting a kit for sure, but we haven't gotten any kind of follow-up since then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Bubbins
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
BathTubNZ wrote:
aHein wrote:

I posted that photo but it wasn't mine. I think our kits will be here this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Guv_Bubbs wrote:
BathTubNZ wrote:
aHein wrote:

I posted that photo but it wasn't mine. I think our kits will be here this week.

Ah, you tease!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Annable
Canada
flag msg tools
So I'm the T.O. for a tournament in Ontario, Canada. (Just By Chance Games, come out if you're near by!) We haven't seen our kit yet and to make matters worse, when FFG posted their Store Championship locations, we weren't listed.

I went into panic mode but the store was assured by the Lion Rampant rep that the kit was indeed coming.

Fortunately, a quick email to FFG straightened things out with them in short order (we're listed on their page now).

Still waiting for the kit though. Tournament is on the 22nd.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Keys
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Interrupt.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dannable wrote:
So I'm the T.O. for a tournament in Ontario, Canada. (Just By Chance Games, come out if you're near by!) We haven't seen our kit yet and to make matters worse, when FFG posted their Store Championship locations, we weren't listed.

I went into panic mode but the store was assured by the Lion Rampant rep that the kit was indeed coming.

Fortunately, a quick email to FFG straightened things out with them in short order (we're listed on their page now).

Still waiting for the kit though. Tournament is on the 22nd.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Good call, I've sent an email to Fantasy Flight Games as well regarding the Store Championship page. We've also had no word from Lion Rampant, so it's difficult to actually plan a tournament date. Hopefully word comes soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher MacLeod
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm a TO in the Moncton, Canada location and we have not received our kits yet. We are listed on the FFG page though so my fingers are crossed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain Less
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We finally will receive the kit this week!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Annable
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That gives me hope. Our tournament is this weekend and no kit yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher MacLeod
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just got word that our kits will arrive next Wednesday, which is unfortunately after the tournament. I guess we'll just have to mail out prizes to people who traveled in, which sucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Keys
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Interrupt.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kiv6 wrote:
I just got word that our kits will arrive next Wednesday, which is unfortunately after the tournament. I guess we'll just have to mail out prizes to people who traveled in, which sucks.

This is why I've been waiting for confirmation before setting the date in stone. I'm planning for mid-March right now to make sure we get it before then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   |