Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacek Wieszaczewski
Poland
Wrocław
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all

I would like to get a micro-game that's on Kickstarter now. But I have no credit card and KS doesn't accept paypal. So I'm looking for someone who will pledge for me. Of course I refund you your pledge ($3), cover any paypal fees and additionally I will give you 10 GeekGold.

See details here: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1122627/help-me-pledge

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll do it. Geekmail me your address.

Edit - I can't get Amazon to accept your address, sorry. Will refund geekgold. Maybe someone in Poland will have better luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you'd enter the address at the time you pledge, but rather at the time TMG sent out the request for shipping details

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
twelve2 wrote:
I don't think you'd enter the address at the time you pledge, but rather at the time TMG sent out the request for shipping details

The payments are through Amazon, it gave me a page with my Amazon address book, it seemed like it was my chance to put in an address. It wouldn't be any good if I selected my addres and they sent it to me here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: 10 GeekGold for someone who helps meb
Right, the payments are through Amazon, but you are (normally) asked where to send the "reward" after the project funds in a survey.

Edit - I'll make the pledge for Jacek.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.