Subject: 2015 Confrontation Event rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Jordano

San Diego
California
msg tools
mb
I am capable of hosting a weekend Confrontation miniature event in San Diego anytime in 2015 or earlier maybe. I was wondering if I was willing to promote and run an event this far in advance, would there be serious interest in travelling here to play? Please let me know your name, your current location, and whether you could realistically make the trip. We have tons of time to plan and prepare. Even if I can get a total of six players or more, I would consider that a success. However, I could have easily host way more than that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Universal Head
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Professional creative visual communication: www.universalhead.com
badge
Game summaries and reference sheets: www.headlesshollow.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Great idea - I'd love to attend, but it's a little too long a trip just now ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Gerleman
United States
Adel
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's likely unrealistic, but I'll run it up the flagpole anyway. It's quite the jaunt from Iowa. However, if I can arrange a family vacation around it (as my wife and 3 young children would not be part of the gaming), there is some small chance. We've never been to San Diego before, so I'm sure there are plenty of things to see. If there is some interest generated, I'll make the pitch to my wife for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.