Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some cards can be discarded to add a DRM to a TEST roll. Test rolls are usually reuquired by Test Cards. Since dice rolled for attacks are called Attack Rolls I assume I can not boost these by a use of a card effect that add DRM to Test rolls.
Or is an Attack roll also considered a Test?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uwe Heilmann
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

natuerlich sind beides unterschiedliche Kategorien. Die jeweiligen Modifikationsoptionen gelten nur fuer den ausgewiesenen Fall.
(siehe auch Rules 6.6, 6.7, 6.8)

Cheers
U.L.H.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Uwe. On the one hand you're right. The rules are clear about that. But in the thread about Exertion the designer points out that [6.7.3] also applies for attack rolls. But [6.7.3] never mentions Attack rolls, only Test rolls. So here we have the case where a rule about Test rolls apply to Attack rolls.

That's why I thought it's worth asking about the Test DRM use on attack rolls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lines,
I'm out of town at the moment and don't have my rules here to check.

I want to say that cards that refer to Test rolls specifically only apply to Test rolls, but I'm not 100% sure on that without seeing some specific examples.

I'll make a note to clarify this and Exertion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.