Wade Ashton
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Auction open – Friday, February 14
Auction closes – Friday, February 21st(9pm Central - BGG Time)

LINK TO AUCTION: [url]http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/169976/auction-oopstil...[/url]

Buyer pays shipping (to get a shipping estimate, use origin zip code: 84062). Packages will be shipped via USPS.

-The condition of the game is listed within the description of the item.
-All games are complete, and come from a smoke-free home.

No Trades
RESERVE = Minimum/starting bid
SHIPPING: US Only
PAYMENT: PayPal only

GAMES IN AUCTION: A Study in Emerald, Stone Age: Style is the Goal, Saint Petersburg, In the Year of the Dragon, Olympos.

*If you choose to "buy it now," on one or more games and want to expedite shipping, contact me and we'll start the process described below right away.

If you BIN, I will be throwing in one of the following card games that don't get much play (i.e. played once, or opened but unplayed). Please list your first, second, third choice, etc with your bid, and you'll get your highest choice (that's still available).
-Hanabi (I have an extra copy-unplayed),
-Farmageddon (played once)
-Famiglia (played twice)
-Onirim (opened but unplayed)
-Fzzzt (played once)

*Once the auction closes, I will contact you with instructions to "buy" your games through the BGG Marketplace (so that they get their percentage of the sale), as well as your total (including shipping) and paypal payment instructions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.