Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Elliott Harding
United States
Rapid City
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When this game comes out, how will I be able to purchase all the stretch goal creatures, cards, tiles, etc?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Pooler
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eharding wrote:
When this game comes out, how will I be able to purchase all the stretch goal creatures, cards, tiles, etc?

Thanks!

many items are supposed to be availble through MERCS webstore the beginning of April. Obviously Kickstarter Exclusives will not, but I imagine other addons will be, like sleeves and such.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Robinson
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eharding wrote:

Thanks!

It is my understanding those stretch goal items (not including any KS exclusive items) will be packaged as expansions and released over time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
What daring! What outrageousness! What insolence! What arrogance!... I salute you.
badge
Conan! What is best in life? Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
mbmbmbmbmb
You can preorder a lot of it on MiniatureMarket.com right now.

http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=myth
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Miller

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
Columbus, OH's best all '90s rock cover act: facebook.com/oddjobpolicy
badge
I can't believe your head exploded. If your head explodes, you'll never make it on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb
dmcallahan wrote:

Though, note that only 6 of those results are Myth products related to this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Patterson
United States
Calimesa
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
pinkymadigan wrote:
dmcallahan wrote:

Though, note that only 6 of those results are Myth products related to this game.

Yeah. And the only "unique" add-on being offered for pre-order right now is the Orcneas boss. The others are just extras of the minis sold with the base game. They're nice for giving a little more freedom in populating tiles the way you want, but they won't have the same kind of impact that new races and mini-bosses will have later.

The items on pre-order do show thought that MERCS plans on releasing at least some of the expansions through retail channels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Indygamer wrote:
eharding wrote:

Thanks!

It is my understanding those stretch goal items (not including any KS exclusive items) will be packaged as expansions and released over time.

How many KS Exclusives were there? I thought there was like only 1, but I may be confusing this with Shadows Over Brimstone...

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Miller

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
badge
I can't believe your head exploded. If your head explodes, you'll never make it on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wasn't the Spriggan exclusive? Dunno, don't remember.

I don't usually back projects for access to exclusives (though I get them if I want them), I back projects to get products early, and unlock stretch goals.

Okay, had a look:

Looks like Trickster, Torch Bearer, and Spriggan were all KS exclusives, according to the KS front page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Executive Bear
United States
Montana
flag msg tools
Wildcard, bitches! Yee-haw!
badge
I'm gonna start dropping F-bombs. Listen to this: Fart you, fart head.
mbmbmbmbmb
There was the R.O.U.S.E, Trickster Hero, Metal Hero Tokens and Coins, Connor Mini-Boss and Quest, 10 Additional Story Quests, Torchbearer Follower and I believe the Razorfiend mini boss

edit: and the Spriggan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Miller

Columbus
Ohio
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RiderPestilence wrote:
There was the R.O.U.S.E, Trickster Hero, Metal Hero Tokens and Coins, Connor Mini-Boss and Quest, 10 Additional Story Quests, Torchbearer Follower and I believe the Razorfiend mini boss

That's probably more complete than my list based on the graphics alone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Did not back Kickstarterp
And the twilight knight and donnchadh. Though they eluded donnchadh would be made available in future kickstarters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Callahan
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amyrin wrote:
And the twilight knight and donnchadh. Though they eluded donnchadh would be made available in future kickstarters.

There will be a schedule for releasing the other sets that are not exclusives. Most everything will be available separately,... The only exception that has been mentioned is the Slaughterfield deck and tiles would likely be bundled together.

While Orcneas seems to be part of the initial wave,... I'd expect that he skeletons and Bones would follow shortly thereafter,.. Followed by the other races and bosses throughout the year and perhaps into next.

I can see no reason why card sleeves would not be available pretty quickly as they are already on hand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freelance Police
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully someone will say more, but you may want to dig around and find out what items that were in the MYTH base game KS should be available in a future MYTH expansion set KS. Also, of course, someone on eBay's going to sell what you're looking for.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1700755582/myth-0/posts...

EDIT: Captain's pledge just under $500 on eBay:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Havok
United States
Niles
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in at 2x Captain plus every extra that was available. But some of these ebay sales are starting to crack my armor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Russell
msg tools
I am in for double captain, but I'll be looking to sell some of my redundant exclusives as well as extra bosses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.