Popular Tags: [View All]
Dwayne Westerhausen
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife had a unit in the wire hex and i had a unit adjacent to the hex. When she attacks me she rolls 3-1 or 2 dice? Then when i attack her i get 3 dice? Is this correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Curtiss
United States
Dothan
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Rasmussen
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dwest wrote:
My wife had a unit in the wire hex and i had a unit adjacent to the hex. When she attacks me she rolls 3-1 or 2 dice? Then when i attack her i get 3 dice? Is this correct?

Yes. Instead of attacking you, she could remove the wire and then not worry about it again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rasmussen81 wrote:
dwest wrote:

Yes. Instead of attacking you, she could remove the wire and then not worry about it again.

You are correct assuming your unit is in open ground. If you were in terrain with defensive bonus she would subtract that too.

An attack penalty and a defense bonus do stack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Westerhausen
United States
Mequon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.