Flat Top» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for referee for blind play. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T. Dauphin
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Two of us are ready to go, but would like to do this blind, if anyone is willing to referee.
We have already spent some time putting orders together, but we're both newcomers to the game, so we don't need you to be an expert.
I'm offering a return favour if you're interested, or my opponent's first born if that's what it'll take. devil
Any one care to give this a try?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Tewksbury
United States
Fitchburg
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be willing - are you playing via VASSAL? I've not played in this in a very long time, so getting up to speed with rules and such may be rough at first. If that's fine with you guys, I'd do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
Great. Thanks.
We'll use whatever method works for you, but we did not start out with VASSAL.
I'll gm you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lane Taylor
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ctewks: Track the turns and post a session report, please! These are always fun to read. I still haven't found my hard copy since my last move (and I have two hardcopies....).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Henion
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Double Blind is the BEST way to play. Once I get another copy, I will likely run a double blind game at Gary Con or Nexus next year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Dauphin
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools

Hope you find a copy without much trouble.

My original effort attempted here fizzled.
I'll make this a standing request for a referee and players for PBEM play.
Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Desalvo
Italy
Country side area north of Rome
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a feder-allergic and I blame the Klingon for not having smashed the Federation in time to save us from Star Trek serials.
mbmbmbmbmb
The Blue Max wrote:
Double Blind is the BEST way to play. Once I get another copy, I will likely run a double blind game at Gary Con or Nexus next year

May be you can find something of useful by reading the thread Looking for the rules for Flat Top....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.