Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Malcolm Solo
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I just came across Kingdom Death a few days ago, and I am just totally amazed and in awe of the beauty, simplicity and intelligence they have created.

I would be honoured if someone could add me to their pledge. I understand they will be re-opening pledges about two months after Jan 25th.

I live in Canada, so any Canadian backers that would like to help me out would be most appreciated, otherwise, I saw that there are a few US backers who seem like they don't mind doing a little piggy-backing. I would be so appreciative!! That is so awesome that you are offering that for others.

If someone would prefer to do a trade + cash to make up the difference, I have an extra 110 Euro level pledge on the 25th Anniversary HeroQuest game from GameZone in Spain. I'm pretty stoked about it, but I do know there is a lot of controversy about it, so it's not for everyone.
http://www.lanzanos.com/proyectos/heroquest-25-aniversario/n...

I am interested in the Survivor Pledge + Flower Knight, Dragon King, Gorm, Man Hunter, Lion Knight, Dung Beetle, Spidicules, Sunstalker, Lion God, Lantern Festival, Lonely Tree, Slender Man and Allison the Twilight Knight.

And if you think I should get any of the non-game Options I would love to hear your opinions on that!

If I'm correct this should bring the total to $535, according to the Death Toll Pledge Calculator: http://kdm.bortian.net/#

Please let me know if you're interested and we can email or talk by phone!

Thanks!

Stephen

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Ry
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be willing to help.
PM me sso I can add you to the list.
And send me a message when it goes open again t remind me.
Well set things up then.

Keep in mind though, that that pledge manager you linked was from the KS.
Some of, if not most, of the prices have gone up a bit since then.
I can't remember all the details, but the Survivor Level was up to $175 iirc uduring the last pledge manager opening.
Food for thought.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm Solo
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Amazing! Thanks Ropya!

I'll email you. I'm wondering if they will up all the pledges to be nearly identical to the soon to be revealed retail prices? I wouldn't be too surprised if that was the case!

Thanks for offering this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.