Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Ellis
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I posted a similar post at The Dice Tower forums, but thought it would be of more interest for you here.

If you are like me, you have grown weary of games which take awhile to set up. Given the massive amount of game, you get with both the original Battle of Indines and Devastation games, I wanted to come up with a way of not only organizing the pieces, but fitting them into one box.

I chose to use 2x3 tuck boxes, to hold each character's cards & tokens/character icons. Below are a few pictures showing my progress thus far. It is incomplete due to having to order a few more tuck boxes to finish up.

This shows a top-down view of my progress thus far:

I had to stand the tuck boxes up, to fit them all in the devastation box and still have them easily identified:

The manuals/game boards/FAQ's will be placed on top of the cards when finished.

These and the tuck boxes, will add a bit of height to the box once the top is placed. This is how much height it will add:

Once I get the order of tuck boxes in and complete this project, I will post a few more pics and list the items needed to make them for yourself.

My family and I, really enjoy this game, and it will be played even more, once this project is completed. Great job Brad! It's hard to fit 100 lbs of game into a 5 lb box!

Forgot to post pics of what I have done with each character's tuck box:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Samocha
United States
Burnsville
MN
flag msg tools
Rasecars, Lasers, Aeroplanes
badge
Here in Duckburg
mbmbmbmbmb
First of allI would like to say that this is more like 500lbs of game in a 50lb box. a box most games would be proud of! 2nd where did you get these tuckboxes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Ellis
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
http://www.makeplayingcards.com/search/search.aspx?name=tuck...

There may be cheaper places to buy such things though. I didn't take the time to find them however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.