Popular Tags: [View All]
John R
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When Revealed: Discard all Item, Armor, Weapon, Light cards and all encounter deck cards from play. Shuffle all enemy and treachery cards in the encounter discard pile together with the Foundations of Stone encounter set. This deck becomes the new encounter deck. Remove all other encounter deck cards from the game. Then, starting with the first player, each player draws a random stage 4 quest card. Remove all other stage 4 quest cards from the game.

So, if I'm reading this right:

1. Sweep Item, Armor, Weapon, Light, and all enemies, locations, and conditions into their respective discard piles. [My wife is questioning if there is a difference between "discard" or "discard from play," which she reads as "remove from the game.")

2. Take the enemies and treacheries from the encounter discard pile and shuffle them together with Foundations of Stone.

3. "Remove all other encounter cards from the game" refers to any locations in the encounter discard pile, correct? The way I read 1 and 2, it seems like this is the only type of card left.

Thanks for any assistance!

Regards,
John

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
black spark
msg tools
1. Yes. Discarded cards are removed from play but are not removed from the game. Discarded cards generally may appear again; for instance the Erebor Hammersmith may retrieve a discarded Weapon.
2. Yes.
3. This is one of the few texts that removes cards from the game (ie. these cards will never appear again for the rest of the scenario). Remove from the game all locations from the encounter discard pile as well as all encounter cards that were still in the encounter deck (as they were not in play and thus were not discarded to the encounter discard pile).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.