Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: Battle Royale rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lear Wolfe

Kentucky
msg tools
mb
I'll admit that this was more of a play testing scenario than anything but it was a fun idea so i thought you all might want to try it out.

Story:
The government has stepped in and quarantined the areas hit by the zombie plague. With these small towns full of zombies the need for someone to go in and kill zombies became obvious. And like any dangerous activity, people began betting on who could fill their quota the fastest.

Set Up:
Each hero player picks 1 hero. If more than 4 heroes are used, adjust the zombie player's abilities following the dot system.

Pick L-tiles based on hero starting positions. All starting positions should be present and no 2 heroes should share a starting building.

Victory conditions:
Heroes: Kill 10 zombies including one Zombie Champion
Zombies: All heroes are dead.

Special Rules:
Heroes may fight each other, but are not required to do so.
-If they do fight, combat proceeds as follows. High roll is considered to have fended off the other play. Wounds are dealt if any doubles are rolled, both players can deal damage in a single round of combat.
-If a player decides to use cards on another hero, treat them as a zombie. (i.e. cards that allow effects after fending off a zombie can be used against an opposing hero as well.)

Zombie Champion Pool Expansion:
Since this scenario wants you to take down zombie champions we decided to expand the pool to include unused heroes.

*Zombie Student--------4 Spawn 1 EXP
*Zombie Heroes---------6 Spawn 2 EXP
*Zombie Ed and Sam---8 Spawn 2 EXP
2 spawn per wound, 1 exp per 5 spawn. That is in line with the existing champions.

If you feel like playing with 2 or 3 hero teams it should be quite functional but you will probably want to shift the kill quota up some.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.