Samurai Battles» Forums » General

Subject: Need help: unknown and unused components??? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mad God
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This game has a very poor description on how to assemble the figures especially for a non-minis pro like me.

1. How do I paste the decals onto the flag?
2. I have some white cloths come with the game, what should I do with it?

No matter how careful am I, I still break some parts...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Attila Banyai
Romania
flag msg tools
Hi,
1. the decals themselves are water slide decals, being so small will no doubt cause some frustration, starting from 5:45 the following video demonstrates:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_Al3LTD4OY
2. the cloths are meant to wipe the marker from the art of tactic laminated command cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mad God
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your HELP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
tgjgpg wrote:
This game has a very poor description on how to assemble the figures especially for a non-minis pro like me.

1. How do I paste the decals onto the flag?
2. I have some white cloths come with the game, what should I do with it?

No matter how careful am I, I still break some parts...

Invest in a sprue cutter and an X-acto razor saw blade. Between the two of them, you can get delicate parts off their sprues without breakage.

A hard-rubber or hard vinyl flat cutting surface is also helpful for cutting small nubs off parts such as bows with a very sharp X-acto knife. Be sure the fragile part is well supported by the cutting base.

I've even used the leather or synthetic "brand labels" cut off old jeans (those things at the waistband) to use for cutting pads. They work fine. That little bit of "give" seems to cushion the parts without snapping them as a hard surface might.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.