Popular Tags: [View All]
Antonio B-D
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As mentioned earlier I am going through the rulebook with a small comb reading and digesting as I go along in one of my plays. And in this I am searching for errata that I point out to help create version 3.

In this case, it is in rule 5.1.4 when it talks about "infiltration". It says:

Quote:
If no Infiltrate icon the attempt fails and becomes a regular Move to an Adjacent Card Action (still costs two and an Exposed marker is placed on the unit[s]).

The part that gets me is the "still costs two". That is not true according to the table. A normal infiltration (not a platoon infiltration) only costs 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Lury
United States
Blowing rock
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it costs one order for a single man/company to infiltrate and two orders for a Platoon infiltrate order

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the effort Antonio - if I were a common player of the game, I would help out, but alas, I have put it on the shelf for a couple of years now.

I hope that you plan on e-mailing the list to GMT and/or Mr. Hull. I doubt either of them monitors this page frequently.

Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Hull
United States
Stafford
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
abendoso wrote:
As mentioned earlier I am going through the rulebook with a small comb reading and digesting as I go along in one of my plays. And in this I am searching for errata that I point out to help create version 3.

In this case, it is in rule 5.1.4 when it talks about "infiltration". It says:

Quote:
If no Infiltrate icon the attempt fails and becomes a regular Move to an Adjacent Card Action (still costs two and an Exposed marker is placed on the unit[s]).

The part that gets me is the "still costs two". That is not true according to the table. A normal infiltration (not a platoon infiltration) only costs 1.

Found it, we can fix that for version 3, it is an errata from the platoon infiltration action cut & paste error. If you have or compile a list please send it to me for use in the the version 3 scrub.

Thanks
Ben
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan | In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Combat Commander series fan | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me! | Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzy┼╝ Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
radsailor wrote:
I think it costs one order for a single man/company to infiltrate and two orders for a Platoon infiltrate order

Correct. So that is a typo in 5.1.4.

Also remember that you have to draw cards for infiltration on a platoon attempt for each unit attempting it, according to 4.2.2.d. Means that some units might be successful, while others weren't so lucky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.