Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert M.
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I found out yesterday that there's a very good chance I'll be moving to Manhattan, KS this summer to start a new job. It's about an hour from Topeka, and about two from Kansas City.

Does anyone know whether there's any local X-wing play? I'm dreading my usual cautious, year-long search for gaming when I move... shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Diehl
United States
Junction City
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
The eerie war chant emanating from the morning fog set chills down every spine. "Lah, lah, la lah, lah, lah."
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd check out Gamehounds in Manhattan. I'm sure you'll be able to hook up with a few guys who play.

Here's their website http://manhattangamehounds.com/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James H├ębert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And if you ever find yourself heading into Topeka (about 60 min from Manhattan) ... I'm sure we can set something up.

There are more players here than even I knew of!

I've just been terrible busy with kids in high school and college, and splitting my time among all their activities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Moberly
msg tools
I know it's been a year since you posted, but I am getting into X-Wing and I live in Manhattan. I am trying to find people to play with. Let me know if you are interested and want to play sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Wiley
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
If you don't mind the drive to McPherson there is a pretty nice gaming shop there, The Village Geek.

https://www.facebook.com/villagegeekgames

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.