Christian Bou Farhat
Germany
Grafenau Döffingen
BW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I send an Email to FFG concerning the Erratas...Waiting for their Reply...

Anyway, did someone make some paste ups for these Erratas ?
I know they arent much but its OCD kickin in... goo

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibor Orlic
Croatia
Samobor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OCD?

I guess you meant CDO.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Bou Farhat
Germany
Grafenau Döffingen
BW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In alphabetical order

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Bou Farhat
Germany
Grafenau Döffingen
BW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well ... I got the reply from ffg:
"Thanks for your message! We actually have not printed corrected cards, so there's no way to send any to you. We also have no plans to put the corrected cards into the upcoming Forsaken Lore expansion. I apologize for any inconvenience. Let us know if you have any other questions!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ark Atreides
msg tools
mbmbmb
christizzz wrote:
Well ... I got the reply from ffg:
"Thanks for your message! We actually have not printed corrected cards, so there's no way to send any to you. We also have no plans to put the corrected cards into the upcoming Forsaken Lore expansion. I apologize for any inconvenience. Let us know if you have any other questions!"

Well ... That's not strictly true ...

Arkatreides wrote:
BertMcCloud wrote:
Arkatreides wrote:
Eyefink wrote:
What are the odds that the expansion includes errata'd cards? Arkham Horror and Elder Sign both did it, so I'm curious if I should continue to wait for a reprint or just go for it.

FWIW my edition (bought just after xmas) already had all errataed cards replaced. I ordered directly from FFG so possible that the ones you find in stores still have old non reprinted cards.

Are you 100% sure about this? I only ask because FFG don't normally do things like this. But perhaps things have changed; which would be pretty cool.

I just double checked and Shub Niggurath and Mi-Go brain case are definitely corrected.

However the two Mythos rumours are not ...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Bou Farhat
Germany
Grafenau Döffingen
BW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent them another email showing these two cards. They replied:
"Thanks for letting us know about this. So I did clarify with production and we did indeed include the errata from only those two cards in our most recent printing. We happened to have had a small amount of the new print run come into our place, so it's possible the person on BGG got that from us. In any case those two cards are corrected in our new printing but nothing else from the errata is in there and the cards will not be sold/given out separately or put inso Forsaken Lore. Hope that clarifies everything!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Bou Farhat
Germany
Grafenau Döffingen
BW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Arkatreides, can you scan these two cards with a really high dpi so wecan make some paste ups ? Seems like FFG does not want to hearanything about this..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
christizzz wrote:
Hello Arkatreides, can you scan these two cards with a really high dpi so wecan make some paste ups ? Seems like FFG does not want to hearanything about this..

Hahaha... I imagine that FFG guy, got chewed by his superiors to give you a proper response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys do realise the only difference on these two cards is that the Brain Case includes the Teamwork attribute (which only means that it gets removed if you are playing with a single Investigator) and that Shub has had the word 'map' replaced by 'game board', right?

I can't see why you'd want to bother correcting either mistake. They are perfectly playable the way they are. The changes are nothing but cosmetic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ultimate Frog wrote:
christizzz wrote:

Hahaha... I imagine that FFG guy, got chewed by his superiors to give you a proper response.

Chewed out? For an innocent mistaken email response? You must be used to working with some terrible companies and, quite frankly, human beings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.